How This Works

📘 Simply find the title link inside each synopsis and click.
You will either be sent to a PDF link or a site where the novel is served.

📘
"If (as you are intently perusing the linked novels and/or other content located on this blog) you encounter a broken link, please comment as such on the post so I can try to rectify the issue or remove the post completely. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration." ~ Victor Hubress
📘 Most Summary Information Sourced From Wikipedia

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Witty Wordsmiths 91



“Only in the darkness can you see the stars.”

~ Martin Luther King, Jr.





I'm really not one for motivational quotations, unless, of course, they motivate us using poetic and musical words, like Mr. King's above. The quotation's sentiment is as old as the stars themselves, probably, but what a beautiful way to say “there's always a silver lining” or “when one door closes, another one opens” or any such common and cliched phrase we know. Also, I truly believe in this sentiment, living my life in such a manner, attempting to find the lone, shimmering light throughout days of deep, deep darkness. I don't struggle with demons such as those of people with mental afflictions, but my “darknesses” still affect me and my everyday life, and finding small flames is always possible, even if they are really, really small, like the flame of a single-lit, paper match.

No comments:

Post a Comment