How This Works

📘 Simply find the title link inside each synopsis and click.
You will either be sent to a PDF link or a site where the novel is served.

📘
"If (as you are intently perusing the linked novels and/or other content located on this blog) you encounter a broken link, please comment as such on the post so I can try to rectify the issue or remove the post completely. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration." ~ Victor Hubress
📘 Most Summary Information Sourced From Wikipedia

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Witty Wordsmiths 93







 “The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It's the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.”

Lois Lowry










It's funny how words work, the connections that are made when people decide to put their thoughts down on paper, or in our day and age on screen. This wonderful quotation reminds me of one of my all-time favorite quotations, one of the many quotations I actually chose to live my life by (well, more like created my filters and perspectives), that has helped to shape my relationships over the years, because I've been searching, searching for someone to fulfill this very need in my life. Now, the context of the above quotation is a little different than how I fit it into my life, but it has brought back to me the one below from Shall We Dance? :

“Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go un-witnessed because I will be your witness."

I've always been searching for my witness, a witness to see the mundane in my life and still love me anyways. I've found her, no doubt, but as with all things in life, it is messy and troublesome, which actually makes it so much more beautiful. And if my ugly and complicated being can find its witness, I'm sure there is hope everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment