How This Works

📘 Simply find the title link inside each synopsis and click.
You will either be sent to a PDF link or a site where the novel is served.

📘
"If (as you are intently perusing the linked novels and/or other content located on this blog) you encounter a broken link, please comment as such on the post so I can try to rectify the issue or remove the post completely. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration." ~ Victor Hubress
📘 Most Summary Information Sourced From Wikipedia

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Already Read It! : A "Novel" Game 31



Can you guess the title and author of the novel depicted in the picture?

DIFFICULTY : Medium

CLUE : Ralph and Simon had their hands full with little Jack acting like such a big "piggy".







During my student teaching, I actually argued with my hosting teacher over the main theme of this novel. She believed the author wrote it to discuss and definitively argue how “men” and only men would self-destruct if left to their own vices without governance and law. I was amazed that an educated individual, let alone a teacher, would hold this perspective about this novel. I argued that the author wrote it to discuss how “humans,” the entirety of the human race, would self-destruct if left to our own vices without governance or law. I went on to state that the only reason the author did not insert female characters in this novel was because if there were females in this story, he would have had to discuss many other points of human nature and the author didn't want to have to incorporate these other discussions in the novel. My hosting teacher downright disagreed with me. Of course, she is welcome to her interpretation, but from that point on, I never listened to her critiques of my teaching style.

No comments:

Post a Comment