How This Works

📘 Simply find the title link inside each synopsis and click.
You will either be sent to a PDF link or a site where the novel is served.

📘
"If (as you are intently perusing the linked novels and/or other content located on this blog) you encounter a broken link, please comment as such on the post so I can try to rectify the issue or remove the post completely. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration." ~ Victor Hubress
📘 Most Summary Information Sourced From Wikipedia

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Witty Wordsmiths 102







 “Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.”

Corrie ten Boom







Anyone who has ever experienced anxiety can relate to this crafitly spun thought. I believe I have mild anxiety (but if I'd admit it to myself, probably a little more serious than I might lead myself and other people to believe; however, it doesn't debilitate me and I usually recognize its origin), which is the nicest explanation I can offer for my attention to detail, organization, and efficiency. I choose to not claim I “have anxiety,” because I know people who are actually clinically diagnosed, and I do not suffer from this horrible emotion like they do on a daily basis. But how wonderful it would be to live as this sentiment states, to not let our worries and fears control our actions, our words...our dreams. It is absolutely easier said than done, especially if your daily comforts are stolen, your security compromised, or your way of life threatened, but it is definitely a belief worth striving to exemplify.

No comments:

Post a Comment