How This Works

📘 Simply find the title link inside each synopsis and click.
You will either be sent to a PDF link or a site where the novel is served.

📘
"If (as you are intently perusing the linked novels and/or other content located on this blog) you encounter a broken link, please comment as such on the post so I can try to rectify the issue or remove the post completely. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration." ~ Victor Hubress
📘 Most Summary Information Sourced From Wikipedia

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Already Read It! : A "Novel" Game 41





Can you guess the title and author of the novel depicted in the picture?

DIFFICULTY : Hard

CLUE : More popularly known as a musical, this novel collected dust on bookshelves until a "web" formed.

 


There is no doubt this is my favorite musical of all-time; it is even unfair to label it so because it is so far out of every other musical's league (so I usually say that Wicked is my favorite). It is sort of like saying Garth Brooks is my favorite country musician because could it really be anyone else? (I say my favorite is Neal McCoy). To state I related to the main character of this story most of my life would be such an understatement, I just might get struck down by lightning for lying...his passion...his devotion...his love...his desire...his feeling of loneliness in a world that will not accept him or understand him...
     Even though I related to all these aspects of this amazing character, I am no longer living his pain, because I've been lucky enough to find my “Little Lotte” (this is the only description I could use without completely giving the answer to this game away) and experience a world of passion, devotion, love, desire, acceptance, and understanding most people will never experience...and for this, I am truly a lucky, blessed man.

No comments:

Post a Comment